Getting your head around tax laws can be exhausting, and the R&D Tax Relief claim process can be complicated. That’s why to have the best chance of a successful R&D claim, you need a specialist on your side. Our R&D experts will guide you through the process, from looking at the eligibility criteria, to carrying out the complete claim for you.
If you think your business may be eligible for R&D Tax Relief, then start by asking yourself the following questions:
- Is my business a Limited Company?
- Is the company registered in the UK?
- Does my company have a project?
- Am I seeking an advance in a field of science or technology?
- Does the advance extend the overall knowledge or capability in the field of science or technology, and not just the company’s own state of knowledge or capability?
- Does the project involve an uncertainty that competent professionals can’t readily resolve and where solutions aren’t common knowledge?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to all these questions, then you should be able to make a claim and should contact us to start the claim process:
Firstly, we will set up an initial call to find out more about you and talk about our tax claim process. Our team can work with whatever systems and records you have in place. Our specialists are proactive and do all the heavy-lifting so that you don’t have to.
We then go away and identify all potential R&D tax credits and find out what is available to you. We will figure out every relevant qualifying cost to determine the full extent of your R&D claim.
We deal directly with HMRC so you don’t have to worry about the submission of the Corporation Tax Return (CT600), which includes your R&D tax credit calculation.
Our specialists will follow up with HMRC to check for any updates on your claim. If any problems arise, we’ll happily deal with those too.